She stepped onto the health and healing path over a decade ago, when her yoga practice inspired her to leave a job at a management consulting firm in New York City to pursue yoga teacher certification in 1995, and second degree reiki certification in 1996.
Diana holds the following degrees, certifications, licenses and offices pertaining to acupuncture:
- Master of Science in Acupuncture from Tri-State College of Acupuncture, 2003, New York City. Completed over 2,000 hours of training.
- National certification in acupuncture (NCCAOM).
- Facial rejuvenation acupuncture certification Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture Specialist since 2005. Graduate (with honors) from the Gold Standard Facial Acupuncture Two Year Certification Program in 2014, the most comprehensive facial rejuvenation acupuncture training in the world.
- Colorado state license in acupuncture.
- Vice President and Public Relations Representative for the Acupuncture Association of Colorado, the voice of Colorado’s Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine profession from 2004-2007.
To schedule a consultation,
please call 720-404-9926
or fill out our contact form.
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033